Saturday, March 20, 2010

Catalog, anyone?

So, I got ambitious this morning and started fartin' around with catalogs.

Yeah, you heard me, catalogs...SL can be a marvelous thing at times.  Had a thought that folks might wanta wander off and think about what they wanted first, or look at stuff away from the shops if it was a laggy day.

So I make up a nice bright shiny catalog for my new Bits'n'Blossoms dresses and start to drop it into the Tiny Shoppers' group notice notecard annnnd--oh foo!  What do you mean anything you drop into a notecard has to have full permissions clear through?? Even I don't have full perms on all the scripts...SL can be full of cow farts at times.

Anyway.  Since I had my purrrrrferred catalog set up sitting out and everything, and it's Saturday, I went ahead and made up catalogs of two older product sets, and tossed them all in a freebie giver box at Malchior and at Raglan, the latter of which is very near the Silly Cube if folks wanna rezz a book over there.

(Yeah yeah, I know, hippoBooks can be worn as HUDs...but mine rezzed on edge and all turned around after that, and the HUD was sooooo laggggy.)

So come by and grab some, they're free and SL books are fun & funky.  I'll make more as I go.



No comments:

Post a Comment